Last week the Wifedoge cryptocurrency, the wife of Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE), exceeded a market capitalization of 2.32 million dollars, more than 3,000% in market capitalization in just one day.
- However, on Sept 2, its capitalization plummeted to $301,406.
- According to Entrepreneur, Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk is now attracted to Wifedoge.
- In July Wifedoge announced in a tweet that they would reserve 5% of the Wifedoge units for Musk.
- “We will give them to you at the right time; otherwise 5% of the tokens will be forever blocked,” reads a tweet from the Wifecoin account.
- On Friday, Musk tweeted, “Time is the ultimate currency,” leaving many people to wonder whether he is indicating that Doge is not the ultimate currency.
- Wifedoge has a total supply of 747 quadrillions, and it features Safe Auto-farming and Locked Liquidity.
- The majority of the LP tokens are locked, and some automatically burn 2% at every transaction.
(Photo : Screenshot from Twitter post of @wifedoge)
Join ZINGERNATION and earn ZING, a new cryptocurrency we launched aimed to reward members as we build a community to find and share great trading and investing opportunities. Download the mobile app now, available on iOS and Android.
Click here, or sign up for our newsletter to explore more of Benzinga’s Cryptocurrency market coverage, in-depth coin analysis, data, and reporting.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here